Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The DMZ tour wasnt neccesarily what I had expected it to be. I feel that I could bring my whole family to the the zone has historical tour and fun evening out. I originally did not have this perspective, rather I believed the tension and conflict would be much more intense and provacative. I did not get that feeling.

I learned a great deal of information that I did not learn until then. I did not know farming and argiculture is done in the near the DMZ and around. Cultural products such as ginseng made here have become sources of national pride.

The tunnels were quite remarkable. Now that I think about, if N.Koreans were using dynamite how would have they ever expected to mount a secret attack without going undetected? It just seems to me to be a very alarming technique to use if your trying to be stealthy.

I found the looking across the other side to the opposite peep hole, I just wondered is there someone looking at us somewhere in that black space?

No comments:

Post a Comment